Mobile Home Insurance
Whether you live in a singlewide, doublewide or a manufactured home, you’ll want to protect your home and its belongings.
A Mobile Home Policy safeguards your:
- Mobile home and any attached structures.
- Other structures at your premises that are separate from the dwelling.
- Personal property.
It also provides coverage for:
- Loss of use, which includes additional living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily due to a loss.
- Personal liability for bodily injury or property damage claims brought against you.
- Medical payments to others who are injured in an accident arising from your premises or personal activities.
Some optional coverage you may choose to add on to your policy include:
- Sewer or drain back-up coverage.
- Replacement cost on personal property, which pays the full cost to repair or replace damaged or stolen items.
- Identity Recovery Coverage, which covers case management services, expense reimbursement and fraud in cases of personal identity theft.
Please contact our agency to learn more.